net result 2013 | cbse net result 2013 | cbse net 2013 result | CBSE – NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST – UG, 2013 RESULTS | visit site for display your result | Please enter your Roll No and Date of Birth. Central board of secondary education declared NET 2013 result on 5th June 2013.
1. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the NEET-UG, the inter-se-rank of such candidates has been determined as per RULE 16(4) of Information Bulletin of NEET-UG 2013.
2. Based on the number of Seats to be intimated by the DGHS, rank letter to the candidates eligible to participate in the Counselling of 15% All India Quota Seats shall be uploaded on website http://www.cbseneet.nic.in .
3. All candidates are advised to remain in touch with CBSE website http://www.cbseneet.nic.in as well as Ministry of Health & Family Welfare website http://www.mohfw.nic.in till completion of UG admission process for results related information/updates, counselling schedule, instruction etc.
4. Online counselling for Seats under 15% All India Quota would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi. Candidates are advised to read the Counselling Information Bulletin which will be made available on websites http://www.mohfw.nic.in and http://www.cbseneet.nic.in in due course.
5. Candidates seeking admission under State Quota seats, Central Institutions, AFMC etc. are advised to be in touch with the Medical Education Directorate of the State/UT/Institutions/University/AFMC concerned.
6. Candidates seeking admission under NRI/Management Quota Seats in Private Medical Colleges are advised to contact the respective Counselling Authority/Institution concerned.
7. Qualifying in NEET-UG does not confer any right for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges. Selection of Qualified candidates in NEET-UG 2013 for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges is subject to merit position and satisfying the admission criteria as laid down in the rules of Central Government / State Government / Universities / Institutions.