SSC Combined Recruitment for the post of Engineering Assistant and Technician in Prasar Bharati Examination – 2013
Closing Date: 22.3.2013
Date of Examination: 26-05-2013
No of Posts Engineering Assistant 1290
No of posts Technician 340
For Engineering Assistant-Post Code ‘A’
(A) (i) (a) Three years Diploma in Radio /Telecommunication /Electrical /Electronics/ Information Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
(b) One year experience in the related field OR (ii) (a) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ Institute. (b) One year experience in the related field. OR (iii) Degree in Telecommunication/Electronics/Electrical/Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
(B) Desirable: Knowledge of Wireless Radio Engineering.
For Technician- Post Code ‘B’:-
(i) 10+2 pass from a recognized Board.
(ii) Diploma of at least 2 years duration in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application can be made only online. Online applications may be filed at Apply Online Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts opted .
2. Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or net banking.
3. Application fee is not required for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
4. The candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that he/she possesses the required qualifications.
5. Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
6. Qualifying in the written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection for the post.
7. If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.